Remember when we were little and used to lay down on the hot pavement after we'd been swimming or played in the sprinklers? I had a similar, however completely different experience today. I laid on the concrete slab out back after my run tonight to cool off. Strangely enough...it worked.
On other news fronts...
1) I've run at least 2 miles TWICE this week. (We're getting to the 'epic' point here.)
2) I slept better last weekend on a camping trip than I have in ages.
3) I got a wasp bite on my nose on said camping trip.
4) I've become quite the star gazer.
5) I washed my phone with my sheets last week. (Yet again...epic.)