Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year

It's January 3rd.  There are 362 days left in 2014.  I have a lot of time left to do a lot of things.  In 2013 my New Years Resolutions were all based on the word "choose".  Choose to act rather than be acted upon.  Choose to be important.  Choose to be in control of your own life.  All in all, I consider 2013 to have been a successful year.  I lost 40 pounds.  I got a promotion and a raise.  I learned a lot about myself and feel like I gained a lot of tools to implement in the future. 2014 will be a good year for implementation.  This year's word is "progress".  Take it and run with it.  I know what works and I know what I have to do to make it work.  It's all up to me.  This year is my year. Happy 2014 friends.  Make it your year too. 

1 comment:

Alissa said...

:) that's all. You make me smile. It is YOUR year! Go get email tiger!